Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's Five O'Clock Some Where...Just not here!

I think my body has lost all sense of time. Last night I went to bed about 9-10 pm and I fell asleep for a whole 3 hours, then I woke up. I get up and eat a bowl of Cereal with milk, sitting in front of the t.v. I'm watching infomercials about male enhancement pills. Oh the stuff they peddle at this hour. I started falling asleep again. This is good, no more infomercials. Back to bed...sa-sweet. I'm feeling good about falling to sleep again. However, I'm really picky about my bed...if it is messy I can't sleep. I'm anal about a made bed, even if I'm laying in it. Quickly I fix it, then I jump back into bed...its so cold.
I'm laying there and this time the neighbor has his car running and for some reason its making this loud clacking sound. I'm so frustrated because I haven't slept for three days now. Ugh!
I'm just laying there listening to this loud clacking sound at 4 am.
Thinking...Why me? I get up. I log into my computer, log in to Facebook.
This is the first time I've ever been all alone on Face book, everyone else is sleeping, lucky peeps.
I'm searching for something to help me relax, reading helps me relax.
Finally I start getting sleepy again...I've only wasted a hour. I make sure that awful noise is gone. It quite once again...I look out the window and noise offenders car is gone from the neighbors yard. I shut my laptop...
hurry go to restroom, jump back into bed...I'm ready to dig my heels in and sleep .
Blankets are perfect, pillows are fluffed again. I put my head on my my soft pillow.
Close my eyes, they fill like sand paper...no immediate thoughts in my head but sleep.
Then here that sounds starts all over again.
Ugh! Why me?
I'm about to open the window and yell at the neighbors...then instantly it is quiet again. I'm sure it's Five o'clock somewhere....but, just not here.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Oh....so sorry! Insomnia sucks! I take Ambien and listen to relaxation tapes, too. So so sorry.

Post a Comment